COVID - 19 Return to Tennis: We're Open!
Tennis Victoria and The City of Monash have agreed to allow us to open the courts. After committee discussions the following rules must be followed as per Tennis Victoria and The City of Monash:
- MEMBERS ONLY – NO VISITORS
- Singles – for 2 people who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles – for 4 people FROM NO MORE THAN 2 HOUSEHOLDS for fully vaccinated members only. Vaccination proof must be always carried.
- Children younger than 12 years of age are treated as fully vaccinated.
- Players must reside within 15km of Wheelers Hill Tennis Club
- Face masks must be worn at all times except when playing tennis
- Always Check in with the QR Code or sign the register. One member of your group is responsible to make sure this happens for everyone in your group.
- The Clubhouse is locked. Toilet facilities are unavailable.
- No competition tennis.
- No spectators allowed.
- Strictly: Arrive/Play/Leave.
Please remember that the Covid – 19 protocols must be complied with as fines will apply for individuals and for the club for not following these restrictions.
Also be mindful of others wanting to use the courts, so please limit your time so others can play too.
It will be great to get back on the court.
Hopefully the weather will be kind to us.
Wheelers Hill Tennis Club