COVID update 18th June
Here are the details of the current restrictions from Friday, 18th June 2021.
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm.
- Maximum coaching group size: 20.
- 25KM travel restriction has been removed.
- Competition is allowed. Limited to the minimum number of people
required to participate in and facilitate the activity (players, coaches parents/guardians in supervisory capacity). Spectators not allowed.
- Clubhouses are only to be accessed for toilet facilities and equipment.
- Masks are required to be worn inside, but not outside if a safe distance of 1.5m can be maintained.
- Remember to use the QR code or sign the register.
Our mantra is still Arrive/Play/Leave.
Stay safe everyone
Wheelers Hill Tennis Club