Updated stage 3 restrictions 13th July 2020
There have been further restrictions to the guidelines communicated to you on the 8th July 2020
- There can be no more than 10 people at our facility at any one time, this includes parents/guardians, spectators.
- The club coach/coaches are additions to the 10 maximum allowed.
- Tennis is permitted only with 2 people.
- Doubles is only permitted with people from the same household.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be adhered to at all times.
- Tennis equipment must not be shared.
- You must sign the register before start of play.
If there are 10 people in our facility then you must wait in the car park until someone leaves.
Members should check cars in the car park before they enter. If there are people waiting, limit your play to 1 hour.
As always, you must not play if you are feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms or been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19.
It is the committee’s responsibility to ensure that members abide by the above restrictions and social distancing. Your committee has chosen to remain open to provide members with the opportunity to keep fit and continue playing tennis. Please note that the above restrictions will be closely monitored by local Police and Monash City Council.
Wheelers Hill Tennis Club