Please fill in the below details to apply for membership of the Wheelers Hill Tennis Club. Once you hit the SEND button, emails will be send to the Membership Secretary and Treasurer. Upon receipt of payment (via direct debit or cheque) a key ring will be send to you which allows access to the courts and the clubhouse.
A FEW REMARKS:
- Every new member has to fill their own form. Only for the 'Category' 'Family Membership' (2 adults and their child(ren) under 18 years old) the option 'ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR FAMILIY MEMBERSHIP' should be used.
- Fields with a * are mandatory to fill in
- Once you join during the year, please select the month of joining (which is the 'Join Date' under 'Membership Details') and pay the subsequent amount related to the selected membership. The security access key ring is optional but without it you would not have access to the courts and the premises. Multiple security access key rings can be bought for a family membership, at a price of $30 each.
- Subsequently membership runs from 1st January until 31st December. Payment reminders of the yearly membership subscription are send out in January of every year with payment requested by 31st March latest. Access to the courts will be automatically revoked if payment is not received in time.
- Payment is to be made via Direct Debit to the below account, of by sending a cheque to: Treasurer WHTC, Sunnybrook Drive, Wheelers Hill, PO Box 62, Mulgrave North, VIC 3170. When sending a cheque allow up to one week for confirmation.
- Privacy Statement: The data as requested on this application form will only be used to administer and communicate with members for all WHTC related events.